When we set out to create a protein it all came down to taste, quality and transparency.
1. Taste – what’s the point of making a protein with a good level of protein, if it tastes really bad and doesn’t mix well! We think protein should have good macros, but it should also taste good enough to have just with water, or with milk, oat milk, almond milk, in a smoothie, or however you want to have it!
2. Quality – we decided to use a mix of protein isolate, which offers really high protein content, and whey protein concentrate, which helped improve the taste. This gave us 80% protein, and we also used stevia, a natural sweetener to keep the sugar content low. We left out unnecessary ingredients so you get pure protein, that just tastes great.
3. Transparency – we decided early on that we wanted to have the product manufactured in the UK. This allowed us to control quality, and work with a manufacturer we trust to deliver a quality products
How to use
Mix one serving of 30g, with your choice of water, milk or milk alternative. The more liquid you use gives a thinner shake, so experiment to find your perfect shake! Use as required.
Tip – add the liquid first, and then a scoop of protein, and shake well for 20 – 30 seconds.
For an even more nutritious shake, combine with your choice of fruit, vegetables, oats, seeds and more, and blend to make a delicious smoothie
One of the most important ways to gain lean muscle and help your muscles recover post workout is to eat enough protein. Your body uses protein to repair muscle fibres, and with our protein delivering 23 – 24g per serving, but with low sugar and fat, you can be sure that you are getting the protein you want, in an easily digested, and convenient way
It is essential that you are consuming the right sort of foods, which we always say is the starting point for good nutrition.
Why use Whey protein supplements ?
There are a few very good reasons to use a quality whey protein:
1. It is a thoroughly researched supplement, used by elite athletes, as well as the everyday athlete
2. It offers a convenient, easily digested way to get a significant amount of protein at any time of the day
3. It mixes well, and can easily be incorporated into shakes, overnight oats, and many other recipes to boost their protein content
Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service is used for UK deliveries over £20. We will email you with a tracking number for your order. We have found Royal Mail to be the most reliable way to deliver orders.
React Nutrition cannot guarantee exact delivery times, but in most cases the examples above are correct.
Orders received up to 2pm will be dispatched the same day in most cases. Please note, on occasion during busy periods, or if we have to check an address, items may not be dispatched within this timeframe.
For international orders we use Royal Mail or Parcel Force tracked for most orders, and will provide a tracking number. Please note that we are not responsible for local taxes, so please be aware of any import duty that is applicable.
We like to treat people fairly, and any genuine returns will be dealt with quickly. We hope you offer us this same fairness.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect, or the item is damaged. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase, and are responsible for posting back to us:
1. In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund giving the reason
2. React Nutrition will then give you delivery details to return the item
3. Include in your package information about the return
If an item is opened, and is returned in an unsaleable condition, then we reserve the right to not refund